Registration is limited to 550 attendees. Please register early to make sure that there is a spot for you.
All presenting authors must be registered by August 31, 2015 to be included in the program. Each paper must have a presenting author to be included in the conference proceedings.
|Registration by September 14, 2015 or earlier||Registration on September 15, 2015 or after|
- Regular and Student registration fee includes all conference materials, all breakfasts, Friday and Saturday lunches, Thursday night reception, and Saturday dinner/entertainment. Friday dinner is on your own.
- Guest registration fee includes the same meals and social functions as regular participants.
- Regular and student registration fees include membership for one year to PME-NA
- Regular and student registration fees include proceedings which will be published electronically. A printed copy of the conference proceedings can be purchased separately.
- A Sunday boxed lunch is not included at any registration level, and must be purchased separately.
As part of the registration process you will be asked questions and given options to:
- request a Letter of Invitation as proof of acceptance to present at the conference
- order a boxed lunch for Sunday ($20, optional)
- purchase a printed copy of the proceedings ($10, optional)
Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable administrative fee of $50 will be assessed against refunds for participant-initiated cancellation made by 10/16/2015. A request needs to be sent to the PME-NA 37 Local Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be possible after 10/16/2015. Note that at least one author has to be registered for an accepted paper to remain in the program/proceedings.
Registration for PME-NA 37 must be done online with a credit card transaction. If you are not able to register with a credit card online, please contact the PME-NA 37 Registration sub-committee: email@example.com.