There are several airports to choose from when traveling to East Lansing, including:
- Lansing Capitol Region Airport
- 6.8 miles from conference center
- There are taxi services available from the airport. The Kellogg Center also offers a free shuttle for guests who arrange in advance.
- Detroit Metro Airport
- 86 miles from conference center
- The Michigan Flyer bus service (www.michiganflyer.com) travels 12-13 times a day from Detroit McNamara and Detroit North Terminals. The pick-up/drop-off for the Michigan Flyer in East Lansing is the East Lansing Marriott – one of the conference affiliated hotels. The East Lansing Marriott is just 0.9 miles from the Kellogg Center.
You can also reach East Lansing via train (Amtrak) or bus (Greyhound and Indian Trails). The conference hotel is 0.9 miles from the train and bus station.
Check out the Greater Lansing Area website for a list of bus, taxi, and limo services for getting around the Lansing/East Lansing area: http://www.lansing.org/visitor/transportation/.