For accepted proposals to be included in the conference proceedings and program, two things must occur. First, the original submitter must submit a final non-blinded version of the paper that meets the conference formatting guidelines by June 1, 2015. Second, at least one author must register for the conference by August 31, 2015.
Things to keep in mind as you prepare your final paper:
- Please access the reviews of your proposal and take the comments into consideration when you revise your paper.
- To access the reviews of your proposal, log into the All Academic PME-NA 2015 login page, and click the "Upload Final Paper/Read Reviews."
- Please pay attention to the formatting guidelines for final papers. For those who find it useful, we provide a proposal template.
- Identify up to four relevant keywords (which will be used for indexing).
- Before submitting your final paper, please use this checklist to make sure you have attended to all necessary formatting requirements.